Systems Of Operation
Used on Layouts around Australia
Operation is an attempt to simulate prototype operations on our own layout. There are many ways to achieve this depending on the railroad, the prototype, the era modelled, and the degree of challenge the modeller wishes to accept.
The layouts listed below all have regular sessions – the links will show you the systems and paperwork used on each layout.
If you would like to include your system of operation please contact the Webmaster via the feedback form.
- Newcastle to Fassifern Railway - HO DCC Garry Glazebrook Video tour of the Newcastle to Fassifern Railway ... Read more
- Sante-Fe Ontario and Western - Using a timetable with a fast clock - OO DCC Ken Scales MMR ... Read more
- Cedar Valley Short Lines - Using Timetables and Train Orders - HO DCC John Saxon MMR ... Read more
- Devan and Summersett - Using a timetable with a fast clock - OO DCC and using Way Bills and Car CardsRon Solly ... Read more
- Vermont Railway System - & New England Central Railway - HO DCC Using Track WarrantsPeter Jensen ... Read more
- Banbury Connection - Sequential Running - OO DC Richard Day ... Read more
- Great Northern Railway - Great Falls Sub-Division (1959) - HO DCC Using Way Bills and Car CardsGerry Hopkins MMR ... Read more
- Kangaroo Valley Historical Railway - Using Timetables, Car Cards and Waybills - HO DCC Stephe Jitts MMR ... Read more