The River Belt Line
The layout is a HO scale proto freelance where the Missouri Pacific, Norfolk Western and Missouri Kansas Texas interchange. It is a 6m x 6m shelf layout with point to point operations.
- DCC with sound operations NCE PowerCab
- Three NCE cab throttles, one NCE wireless throttle (backup) and Proto Throttle (Primary)
- All switches are manually operated marked green for normal position and red for reverse
- Cars are switched to several industries both on and off layout utilising draws under layout to store cars
- Roster is based loosely around 1980 – 1990 and consists of EMD and ALCO 4 axle units.
- All rollingstock is weathered prior to entering service
- All uncoupling is carried out manually with wooden skewers
|Layout Owner:||Paul Cassar|
|Address:||8 Healy Avenue, Gregory Hills 2557|
|Phone contact:||0407 407 704|
|Layout details:||Name: The River Belt Line|
Scale: HO with DCC
Size: 6 x 6m Double garage
|Special Information:||Shops nearby, easy parking|
The layout is open to guests at the following times:
The layout is not open for viewing during the course of the 2023 NMRA Convention on Saturday 30 September or Sunday 1 October.
*Places indicates the remaining spaces available for each session.